Careful planning and a professional and methodical approach are essential when implementing all aspects of an office move, expansion or remodel.
Every project is distinctive, with specific needs and requirements. Our objective is to accomplish each assignment we undertake with speed, efficiency, care and with minimum disruption.
Let us make your project a stress-free occurrence by managing the following details for you:
- Space Plan: Once the initial Space Plan has been finalized, collect bids for any construction of improvements.
- Phone / Data: Review current phone/data/cable locations with each Department Manager to verify they are adequate for their needs. Once phone and data requirements are identified for the new space, collect vendor proposals for installation.
- Design: If desired, work with an Interior Designer to develop a cohesive color scheme and style.
- Signage: Identify any additional signage needs, determine specifications and collect proposals for their creation and installation.
- Conference Room: Determine audio visual options and requirements, and collect proposals accordingly.
- Furniture & Equipment: Identify furniture and equipment needs, collect proposals from vendors and determine lead time for timely delivery and installation.
- Movers: Identify any building-specific requirements for the final move and collect proposals to relocate departments into the new space.
Once contracts have been awarded, we will continue to monitor progress and provide weekly updates to ensure timely installation and a seamless transition.
Our ability to expect the unexpected enables us to prevent problems from arising from the start.
How We Can Help
In today’s economic climate, companies have been forced to do “more with less”. Hiring We Plan It will give you the expertise you need without adding additional staff, as well as the comfort of knowing that all of the details of your project will be handled efficiently.